To Arrange a free no-obligation consultation, please click HERE.
Whether you are looking to insure an existing property overseas, or you are just about to invest in one, arranging suitable cover is an essential part of protecting your investment.† Many UK residents, however, often choose a policy offered by a foreign insurer that offers limited protection, is written in a foreign language, and as a result is not suitable for the special requirements of overseas property ownership.
HIFX provides tailored insurance policies designed to meet the specific needs of holiday home owners and people living permanently overseas.† Administered by Towergate Holiday Homes and underwritten at Norwich Union, the policies have been created to provide our customers with comprehensive cover and exceptional value.
All policy documentation is in English and all claims are handled by overseas property specialists in the UK.
Why choose HIFX Insurance?
- Regulated by The Financial Services Authority
- Discounts of up to 40% depending on individual circumstances
- Policies underwritten at Norwich Union
- Cover for permanent residents and holiday homes.
- Accidental Damage for Buildings & Contents.
- All policy documentation is in English and all claims are handled by overseas property specialists in the UK.
- Flexible cover to match your needs
- Contents replaced on a new for old basis
- Standard Buildings policy includes £2,000,000 public liability cover.† This covers you against any third party claims made against you personally, such as a visitor or tenant injuring themselves whilst on your property.† As well as protecting you or your family financially it will also provide cover for any legal costs incurred.
- Contents insurance covers the loss of all items including furniture, electrical equipment (televisions & Hi-Fiís etc) and personal belongings (excludes fixtures and fittings)
- Subsidence cover (Spain & Portugal only)
- Emergency Helpline (available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
- Emergency Travel
- Cover includes all outbuildings including swimming pools
- Cover for loss of rental income and alternative accommodation available.